Underwire bra has taken center stage for a long time for its enhancing and support qualities. This has sidelined wireless bras in the lingerie industry. It is not entirely true that in a deadlock between Wired vs. Non Wired, the former gets better support while the latter gets none.
The popularity of wired bras has way surpassed that of non wired bras for the simple reason that the underwire gives a significant lift to your boobs projecting an illusion of more voluminous assets and a more alluring figure.
The non wired bra is usually misinterpreted as the bra that does not provide adequate support. This was probably true when this bra type was first launched but it has taken a wave of change in the 21st century. Due to its wireless feature, this bra is a soft cup bra but some are reinforced with seams and wider straps to cater to the larger bosoms.
Without a doubt, the wire free bra does provide comfort more than a wired bra could ever offer. It would be an amazing bra for sizes not larger than a B cup. The absence of wires underneath the cups makes you feel as though you are not wearing anything at all and you could wear this bra style to bed should you not feel comfortable exposing your ladies to your pajamas.
A very general comparison between wired and non wired bra would be:
The Underwire Bra
· Has a metal strip inserted underneath the bra cups for more support and lift
· Gives you a fuller figure
· Makes you sexy and alluring
· Metal wires could dig into your skin for various reasons causing discomfort
· Wires squeezing against the body could do serious health damage
· Unnecessary bumps and bulges along the bra area
The Wireless Bra
· Absence of metal strips gives you timeless comfort; the ultimate freedom
· Feels as though you are not wearing anything
· Eliminates restriction of movements especially when exercising
· Falls perfectly into your curves and contour
· Provides minimal support, not quite suitable for big bust and less firm busts
· Succumbs to the gravity
Despite the pros and cons of both styles, it all boils down to your own preference and the comfort each style gives when you are wearing it. Don’t just settle for one, get both and you will know which works best.