Having pointed out a few common mistakes, the next step towards flattering your chest is bra size measurement.
It is not advisable to just measure yourself once and fill your closet space with the same bra size.
Your breast size changes from time to time so it is advisable to measure yourself again when you find that your bra doesn’t fit well.
- The CORRECT bra size will give you the shape and figure you have always desired. Never underestimate the power of a perfect fit!
- Petite frames are best fitted in push up and padded bras. When choosing a push up or a padded bra, don’t be overwhelmed by the instantaneous humongous effect it has on your bust. Be it creating cleavage or lifting the breasts, choose the one that is padded at the right areas and gives the necessary lift.
- Different bra designs will give you different effects. Some of the bras that are amazing for petite frames are balconette and plunge bra. These bras come in padding as well.
- Avoid stuffing your bras with cloth or tissue paper, these can easily fall off. I think you would rather settle for small boobs rather than embarrassment.
- When using bra inserts, do take precaution as they can slide and shift throughout the day. This could be worse if you have small breasts.
- Most importantly, do check for the common boobie flattering mistakes!
Go girl! Show them what you got underneath your clothes!